Join our next CBRT Practitioner Training Programme
“I really enjoy facilitating individuals and groups – empowering them with a great relaxation toolkit”
Carol M-F – Social worker- trained in August 2015.
The next CBRT Training Programme is taking place in Belfast, Northern Ireland on Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th March 2017 at:
The Ashburn Hotel, 81 William St, Lurgan, BT66 6JB.
The Hotel is off the A76 and a 2-minute walk from Lurgan train station. Lurgan is in the County Armagh council area. Its population is roughly 20,000. Click this link HERE for information about bus, express coach and rail transport from, and various other local facilities in, Lurgan.
Training Programme times. Please ensure that you arrive for each day of the CBRT Training Programmes on time and ideally arrive 15 – 20 minutes before 9.00am when training will start.
Day One – 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Day Two – 9.00 am – 4.30 pm
Cost £600 per person – for full details please visit this web page:
Please contact Alison Bourne if you wish to join this training programme, initially by email: email@example.com
- CBRT is available to help improve mental health provision for everyone. We provide an easy to learn training programme for healthcare professionals – so they are able to deliver CBRT Relaxation Support Sessions to their clients.
- CBRT is a UK healthcare innovation – so we would like to work with UK based Health and Social Care providers.
- Our relaxation sessions have the USP of being able to deliver “measurable outcomes.” Between 2011 – 2016 we have focused on preparation for NHS entry. Our intention for 2017 is for CBRT to become an NHS evidence-based, first tier psychological therapy intervention and Class 1 medical device.
- CBRT will be used with NHS Patients instead of CBT (cognitive behavioural technique) by a psychological therapist nurse manager clinician in a primary care setting in Gosport, Hampshire from February 2017.
- CBRT Relaxation Support Sessions are welcomed by service users of all ages and abilities – so if you or your company provide health and social care in any form – why not train a member of your Team to provide CBRT for you?
We know that provision of Colour Breathing Relaxation Support Sessions to individuals and groups of people “works” and can benefit communities and individuals experiencing life difficulties, anxiety, and depression.
Since 2005, we have been involved in many community-based programmes in Northern Ireland; feedback from two of these can be downloaded here:
2018 CBRT USA and Canada launch program
Please email Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to join one of the very first USA CBRT Training Programmes, starting in Scottsdale, Arizona and Toronto, Canada!
Cost: £650 with Founder Alison Bourne. January 2018 dates will be confirmed.
Day One 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Day Two 9.00 am – 4.30 pm