“I thought the course was superb and I am very excited about becoming a Practitioner.” June 2012
To become a CBRT Practitioner, you will need to attend a two day CBRT Practitioner Training Programme and complete a 40 question Assessment Paper and 10 case
studies within 6 weeks of attending the training programme.The cost for the above, including a CBRT Practitioner kit, CBRT Training Handbook and marking of papers
is currently £515.00+ VAT May 2013.
Before Joining a CBRT Practitioner Training Programme. CBRT are a ‘paper-free’ organisation so use easy to use Google forms and Google Docs throughout the training process. You will therefore require a very basic understanding
of how to use a PC, with access to a PC with Internet connection, to complete all the required paperwork.
Please complete the online Application Form and sign the CBRT Practitioner Code of Conduct. These are individually listed as sub menus to this page/section.
Each document has a SUBMIT button at the end of this process which you will need to press to complete and successfully submit each document.
CBRT™ Practitioner Licence Agreement - (see sub menu to this page/section)
CBRT Practitioners employed by the National Health Service (NHS) or local government e.g. Teachers, Lecturers, Social Care Professionals – are not required
to hold a valid CBRT Licence Agreement.
CBRT™ Practitioners who intend to provide CBRT Relaxation Support Sessions and earn potential income from this activity are required to hold a valid
CBRT™ Practitioner’s Licence Agreement. This is a formal consent document to be allowed to use CBRT with members of the public and has an
annual fee of £45.00.
You will be emailed a certificate once you have successfully completed the Training Programme paperwork. Please read the terms and conditions and
complete online if required.
After attendance of the two days CBRT™ Practitioner Training Programme, you will be required to complete a 40 question Assessment Paper and provide
10 Case Studies which are to be completed online.
The easy to follow templates online address for these are provided by Head Office and should be completed within 6 weeks of the training programme.
1) A qualified and licensed CBRT™ Practitioner is able to bring the benefits of Colour Breathing® into their professional work. The CBRT™ Practitioner Training
Programme provides the core knowledge and skills (and Licence) to use the Colour Breathing Apparatus® and CBRT™ to provide CBRT™ Relaxation Support
Sessions, for one-to-one Individual support or CBRT™ Relaxation Support Sessions for a group of up to twenty people.
2) There is no requirement for there to be any previous experience in mental health and well being or working with colour to train as a CBRT™ Practitioner.
3) The two day CBRT Training Programme cost is currently £515.00+ VAT.
This includes a two day Training Programme, a CBRT Practitioner Kit, CBRT Training Handbook, first year Annual Practitioner Licence* and two packs of five
CBRT Colour Breathing Disks Easels.
4) Individuals in private practice must hold a valid CBRT Practitioner Licence and personal indemnity insurance to use the CBRT System with any members of the public.
The CBRT Practitioner Licence is an important document as it provides a form of consent for individuals using CBRT in private practice. Without this in place, users
could find themselves liable to intellectual property right infringement action.
5) CBRT™ Practitioners who hold a valid licence and Practitioner number may receive 20% discount on selected CBRT™ products and sell these at the recommended
retail price and make a profit.
6) CBRT Practitioners who hold a valid licence may purchase additional sets of 5 x CBRT Colour Breathing Disks Easels currently £29.95 each set.
Who should consider becoming a CBRT™ Practitioner?
- All Nursing and allied health care staff.
- Mental Health Community Team members, Counsellors, Psychotherapists, Health Care, Social Care and Occupational Therapists. Rape, Crisis and Bereavement
Specialists, Mentors, PTSD, Addiction Recovery, Rehabilitation Units.
- Education sector: Teachers, SENCOs, School Counsellors.
- Community volunteers keen to provide CBRT™ Relaxation Support Sessions in their locality.
- Stress and Anger Management Consultants, Life Coaches , NLP Practitioners.
- HM Forces, HM Prisons Service. Police, Fire and Rescue Services.
- Employment agencies and Human Resources Professionals.
In 2005, Colour Breathing® was recognised as a relaxation therapy by the BCMA (British Complementary Medicine Association.) Since 2006, Colour Breathing has been
used by Mental Health professionals across the UK and we are preparing for entry into the NHS and CPD accreditation with key training bodies.
Please note that each Training Programme requires a minimum number of participants for effective training to be able to be delivered. Participants will be given a week’s
notice if this course cannot run due to unforeseen circumstances. If this should happen, you will be able to choose a training place on a different future date and/or location.
How will I be assessed following my training programme?
1. After attendance of the two days CBRT™ Practitioner Training Programme, you will be required to complete a 40 question Assessment Paper and provide 10 Case
Studies which are to be completed online. The details for these are provided by Head Office and should be completed within 6 weeks of attending the training programme.
2. To maintain our standards of training and feedback from each individual who has attended the CBRT Training Programme and resulting paperwork, all assessment
papers and case studies are marked as a group and it is the group who decides the date for papers submission.
Therefore should your papers be delayed it will affect the whole group and/or will incur an additional cost of £75.00 to yourself, to enable your papers to be marked
individually by a member of the CBRT National Training Team.