Become a CBRT™ Practitioner
“I thought the course was superb and I am very excited about becoming a Practitioner.” June 2012
To become a CBRT Practitioner, you will need to attend a two day CBRT Practitioner Training Programme and complete a 40 question Assessment Paper and 10 case
studies within 6 weeks of attending the training programme.The cost for the above, including a CBRT Practitioner kit, CBRT Training Handbook and marking of papers
is currently £515.00 + VAT May 2013 upon payment via Google checkout or £500.00 + VAT by invoice a minimum of four weeks prior to the training programme.
Before Joining a CBRT Practitioner Training Programme.
CBRT are a ‘paper-free’ organisation based on easy to use Google forms and Google Docs throughout the training process. You will therefore require a very basic
understanding of how to use a PC, with access to a PC with Internet connection, to complete all the required paperwork.
Each document has a SUBMIT button at the end of this process which you will need to press to complete and successfully submit each document.
CBRT™ Practitioner Licence Agreement - (see sub menu to this page/section)
CBRT Practitioners employed by the National Health Service (NHS) or local government e.g. Teachers, Lecturers, Social Care Professionals – are not required
CBRT™ Practitioners who intend to provide CBRT Relaxation Support Sessions and earn potential income from this activity are required to hold a valid
You will be emailed a certificate once you have successfully completed the Training Programme paperwork. Please read the terms and conditions and
After attendance of the two days CBRT™ Practitioner Training Programme, you will be required to complete a 40 question Assessment Paper and provide
The easy to follow templates online address for these are provided by Head Office and should be completed within 6 weeks of the training programme.
2) There is no requirement for there to be any previous experience in mental health and well being or working with colour to train as a CBRT™ Practitioner.
3) The two day CBRT Training Programme cost is currently £515.00 + VAT May 2013 when payment is made via Google checkout or £500.00 + VAT by invoice a minimum
This includes a two day Training Programme, a CBRT Practitioner Kit, CBRT Training Handbook, first year Annual Practitioner Licence* and two packs of five
4) Individuals in private practice must hold a valid CBRT Practitioner Licence and personal indemnity insurance to use the CBRT System with any members of the public.
5) CBRT™ Practitioners who hold a valid licence and Practitioner number may receive 20% discount on selected CBRT™ products and sell these at the recommended
6) CBRT Practitioners who hold a valid licence may purchase additional sets of 5 x CBRT Colour Breathing Disks Easels currently £29.95 each set.
In 2005, Colour Breathing® was recognised as a relaxation therapy by the BCMA (British Complementary Medicine Association.) Since 2006, Colour Breathing has been
Please note that each Training Programme requires a minimum number of participants for effective training to be able to be delivered. Participants will be given a week’s
1. After attendance of the two days CBRT™ Practitioner Training Programme, you will be required to complete a 40 question Assessment Paper and provide 10 Case
2. To maintain our standards of training and feedback from each individual who has attended the CBRT Training Programme and resulting paperwork, all assessment
Therefore should your papers be delayed it will affect the whole group and/or will incur an additional cost of £75.00 to yourself, to enable your papers to be marked