CBRT™ Policies & Standards
CBRT International Ltd looks to save money by reducing waste wherever possible:
- We email letters, invoices and receipts whenever possible.
- We use Skype for conference calls and business meetings whenever possible.
- We ask suppliers to use less heavily packaged products and to take away excess packaging when they deliver.
- We reuse or recycle paper, printer toner and ink cartridges normally thrown away.
- Our printers’ settings are changed to print in double-sided format. We print internal documents in ‘draft’ quality.
- We cancel junk mail and unwanted publications.
- We use electronic communication where possible to reduce printing.
- We encourage staff not to print out documents and emails unless absolutely necessary.
- We reuse paper that has only been printed on one side for draft or scrap message pads.
- We reuse envelopes if possible, for example to send internal mail.
- We use daylight eco bulbs in our office.
- We save used postage stamps for charitable donation.